Monday, January 28, 2008

Were all going to die...

A large U.S. spy satellite has lost power and propulsion and could hit the Earth in late February or March, government officials said Saturday ---> read story here

I have been planing for this type of thing for years. So for all you worriers out there I got this one covered. I now proudly unveil my newest creation. This is the rocket I have been building that is going to save mankind.



After I go up and kick this rouge satellites ass I may just chill up there for a while with my friends Brian and Shak drinking martinis and listening to Elton Johns "Rocket Man".

There is no need to thank me.

1 comment:

Darren Hollywood said...

I'm glad I've got a ride if I don't finish my own ship in time.

http://thebadplus.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/deathstar.jpg

Google