Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fools

I flipped the script......

The first Idea was to get Brittany to call Shak and lead him to believe he was going to be a dad.

but then I thought that is a little to mean, even for me. However, I did not want to waste the sweet joke. So I let Shak in on the plan.

So I called Shak's phone at 11:15 to let him run with some impromptu drama, and he did awesome. Then to lay it on extra thick, he called his mom to ask for money (again fake) and left work.

Happy April Fools Pittman and Harwell (and everyone else in the office who approached me to ask about the shit Shak was in).

I hope Jesus can forgive me.

10 comments:

pittmaca said...

Nice.mostly believable. Shak's immediate jump to yelling and staying at his desk did raise some questions. All in all enough to say touche!

Darren Hollywood said...

I would have jumped directly to yelling even if it was the real deal.

I probably wouldn't have told her to cash her welfare check and move in with her mother.

:)

pittmaca said...

What's the number one thing I would ask a hooker that called and dropped a bomb on me? Not "I don't think you have a say in this." Probably more along the lines of "Send me some DNA tests, then I'll believe it."

Probinu said...

I think I would just shit my pants, the funny thing is, the other chick really is pregnant.

Oliwa said...

It could have been legendary, now it's just another gag

Probinu said...

Wow, you sound a little bitter.

Probinu said...

you thought he was calling his mom to ask for money, that is pretty funny.

Darren Hollywood said...

It's ok Harwell. If you want to talk about it, let me know. We can set up a meeting and you can vent.

pittmaca said...

When was there the mention of money with Mommy? All I heard was "I need to talk to you."

pittmaca said...

In any event it was still pretty good.

Google