Tuesday, April 15, 2008

More sightings of creeper Jesus


I've been saying this for awhile now, but nobody has been listening. Plenty of you probably even ignored my most recent post about it.

Now Jesus is out there staring in hospital windows from their prayer gardens. First of all, what kind of sick bastard tromps around in something that's supposed to be there to help sick people feel better. Then not only does he ruin this garden, but he acts gathers the attention of all the hospital visitors. "Sorry grandpa, hang in there a few more minutes. The light of Jesus is down stairs doing cartwheels in the garden. No you can't come with me, just shut up and I'll be right back." Awesome move Jesus. Who wants to lay in bed dying with their family around them anyway. You can read the rest of his lame adventure here.

I could be more pissed about this, but the truth is Jesus doesn't have a clue. Every self respecting hospital voyeur knows that the best views either from the top of the lowest roof, or from windows on the second floor.

This is the shit me and the boys hook up:

No comments:

Google