Tuesday, June 24, 2008

In my travels......

I have been fortunate enough to have been able to travel and see much of the world. I have learned many things in my travels. I would like to share them with you. Who knows... something you learn here may help you out of a jam one day.

First and foremost, don't drink the water of any third world country. Trust me, you don't want diarrhea mainly because you can't take a shit in a toilet... you have to squat and shit in the street.... oh yeah, watch where you step too.


If your not a huge fan of a girl with a monster bush then you might not want to venture to any pools or beaches when your traveling outside of the United States. I've learned that most girls in other countries shave everything but their pubes.... it's kinda gross


I've learned that you should always ask for your pilots credentials or ask to see his license. Just because he's in the cockpit doesn't mean he's qualified to fly. Remember, there is no point in traveling if you can't get to where you need to go safely.


I've learned that if you don't want your children to be exposed to explicit things then you should leave them at home. Other countries are much more liberal than the US.... Sex education starts as early as 5 years old in some parts of the world.


I have learned that sports are very big in other countries like they are here. They can be different though. For example, in Japan, female golfers don't use caddies. They transport all of their clubs in their vagina's. Women's golf is very popular in Japan. Men's golf is not.


I have also learned that some ancient cultures were made up of a lot of pedophiles. They have left their artifacts to prove it. Believe it or not, this statue's dick is only hard when a small child like this one is sitting on it's lap.


The most important thing I have learned though is that no matter where you go or how many amazing things you see, you quickly learn that there is no place like home.

Well, hopefully you have learned something that can help you in your future travels. If you have any questions, feel free to email me at the address listed below.
Love Us? Hate Us? Let us know: href="mailto:teamsleeveofwizard@gmail.com">teamsleeveofwizard@gmail.com

1 comment:

Darren Hollywood said...

I remember sitting on that statue. Such beautiful memories.

Google